Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jeez what a busy 7 days!!!!

God has 7 days really passed so quickly?? I guess so!

It has been a very busy 7 days - all around busy.

Fernando and I have reached an understanding. I won't let his actions bring my self esteem down and he needs to shit or get off the pot basically! We've spent some time together, mainly in the mornings while he is supposed to be working out, which have of course meant some fabulous morning sex (not previously a favourite of mine!) Technically he is working out, just not in the gym.....LOL. We've had some interesting discussions about what the future holds, should hold, shouldn't hold etc, etc. You know the conversations you have in every new relationship.

We had some interesting issues at work also, mainly the third person in our office has referred to me in some pretty unfair terms and he was really pissed about it. Whatever she says is fine with me. I was a bit touchy about it, but a quick intervention and I realised it's just not worth it (thanks mel!!!!!!)

All in all things are ticking along nicely. Fernando is getting tired of the bullshit, he hates to leave me if he comes over to see us, and I think he will eventually make his move. I think sooner rather than later if his mood continues in the way it has been. His desire to spend more time with me will eventually override his fear about her leaving with the kids. Hmmm, I guess we shall wait and see. I have a sneaky suspicion that Mel is going to be able to give me a huge big "I TOLD YOU SO" in the not too distant future, but I'll post about that when the times comes.....LOL. Now that will be a post worth waiting for :-)

Emily xxx

No comments: