Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What a busy few days!!!

OK, so I am now allowed to be left alone for short periods of time. My childish behaviour of this weekend has been rectified and actually after issuing a final demand for a visit on Sunday night to discuss my reasons for acting in such a way we seem to have moved forward a little bit.

Sunday night was a little tense to say the least, but once we had our say (with my actually keeping my mouth shut for a change!) we each had a better understanding of what we did and why. Fast forward to Tuesday morning and I again had an early morning visitor. I also didn't have any kids - Melissa needs to pick up that story - so I spent a nice hour or so in bed with Fernando before work. There is nothing like some phenominal sex to start your day off right. We had planned that on Tuesday night Fernando would come and stay over and leave early today to get to NC to visit his parents. I was expecting him at 8.00 pm, but he didn't show up until almost 9.30pm due to "issues" at home. Mainly her asking why he was going alone, why he wouldn't wait until the weekend when they could go together etc, etc. He finally told her that he wanted some alone time and truly didn't want to be stuck in a car with her for 4.5 hours!!! We also had plans for him to leave NC on Friday and spend the entire weekend at my house, but due to some unforeseen circumstances that's not possible.......I did NOT go off the deep end about that either. I expressed my disappointment at not seeing him but he promised to make it up to me :-)

So, he left the house this morning at just after 6.30pm and called me early this afteroon to let me know he had made it. I miss him. I miss him all the time but for some reason he's further away in NC. He jokingly said he would come home and spend tonight with me - I called him on his joke and there is a big possibility he will be here tonigt, drive back to NC tomorrow morning, come back tomorrow night and spend another night with me.

I am getting to old for this. I need more than 3 hours sleep in order to function properly and I have a lot of work waiting for me tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I'm not so sure he will turn up tonight but I guess then I get some beauty sleep and I get to see him tomorrow night :-) :-)

What have you been up to Mel??

No comments: