Friday, July 6, 2007

GET THE SPARE BEDROOM READY

I've told you before and I am telling you again, get that spare bedroom ready. He is not going to be able to live with his wife knowing that the obstacle called your husband is out of the way. Fernando is so into you and you are a 180 compared to his wife that there is no way this hunk o hunk of Spanish loins is going to go home and not think of ways to disappear. It's happening Em. Ready or not he is coming your way and so are all of the consequences surrounding this affair. I have no advice to give at this time because I have other issues. Life has dealt me a future 3K surgery bill for my boxer. My daughter is sending my other daughter her car from California to the tune of 2K. My son, who has fled the fluctuating estrogen laden house, would like for me to make good his birthday promise of a new bedroom suite to the tune of at least 2K when you add the mattress. My brother and I can not seem to agree on the corporate structure of our new venture which could mean that I will end up funding this little project of 12K on my own. I got issues and to make matters worse I am beginning to loathe the avenue which produces the income that makes all the above reachable. We can not lose site of our dream to be totally independent of others for our financial security, we must focus and create. Besides, its not fair, you have a revolving door in the love department, and me, hell, I haven't been able to get a date in nine years. So, once again I say "TELL ME MORE".
Melissa

No comments: