Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My husband left me today.

I wonder why? Oh, that's right I had an affair! Is that a good reason? I think so, who can blame him. To be honest I did stop the affair when I was caught the first time round but something pushed me back into Fernando's arms. An overwhelming connection between us? The need to feel appreciated for who and what I am? An escape from my mundane life? Not really - he's hot as hell and phenomenal in bed!!

I'm like an elephant - I never forget! That one night is burned in my memory and I couldn't help but want more. I stayed away for over a year and I worked right along side him without acting on a single impulse (of which I had many!) I behaved myself and vowed to right my wrong, to become a good and loving wife, to become "perfect". I failed miserably! Failing has been an incredible journey, an incredible learning experience and so much bloody fun that I have decided to share my "story". Even as I type the story is still unfolding. The twists and turns are terrifying, electrifying, exciting, eye opening and better than any soap opera I have found.

However, it's very late I have an early morning coffee date with Fernando. He should be here by 6am. Husband leaves at 10am, Fernando is here less than 24 hours later. Callous? Yes! Insensitive? Absolutely! Deliciously exciting? Without a doubt!

No comments: