Thursday, July 5, 2007

I know, I know, I know!

Mel - thanks for the reality check. I knew it was coming too.......LOL. I don't want to talk about that though, I want to tell you about coffee!!!!!

So, it happened just the way I thought it would albeit not a 6am. He called me at 7.25am and arrived about 7.30am. I had not showered or dressed as I had been hanging out watching cartoons with the kids. This was the first time he had ever seen me first thing in the morning, straight out of my bed (it's not a pretty sight either!) He didn't run screaming, but grabbed me in a big bear hug, gently kissed me (yes I brushed my teeth!) and told me "Good morning beautiful". The perfect start to the day!

The kids were pumped to see Fernando, as they always are, and we just hung out, chatted, drank coffee and played with the kids. They were with us for most of the time and we did VERY well and kept our hands off each other! They did go upstairs to play on the computer at one point so we seized the opportunity and we made out like two teenagers.....LOL. I knew he would eventually have to go though as he had said to her he was going to work for a couple of hours. So, he left at about 10.30am. I hated to see him go and he said multiple times that he didn't want to go, he would rather hang out with us for the day, but we all know that's not feasible at this point in time. Plus the kids and I had plans for the afternoon anyway which I wasn't going to cancel.

So in summary - I had a relaxing morning, spending time with the people I care about, enjoying the time we got to spend together.

Now I know I have to respond to your reality check but you know I have to wait until I am home with a huge mug of coffee before I can tackle that one.

More later!

No comments: